National Brand Introducing national flag, letters, stamp, currency, 12 national brand and passport of Naminara Republic. See More
General Information Informations about how to get to Nami Island, VISA (entrance ticket) and Ferry Timetable. Map Service is also provided. See More
Reservation Stay in national Hotel of Naminara Republic which was designed to have lifelong travel memory See More
Fairy Tale Village Experience various cultural in International Children’s Book Festival, Nami Picture Book Library, Handicraft Studio at Fairy Tale Nation, Naminara Republic. See More
Imaginary Playground Everyone is welcome to have happy childhood in Imaginary world while playing in Unchiwon playground, Bike center, and Electric Tri-way See More
Walking Path Introducing representative walking paths of Naminara Republic from magnificent Metasequoia to autumn’s beauty gingko. See More
AM 10:00~ PM 17:00
In the Midst of Phytoncide
On a Cool Summer Day
* The swimming pool inside the fence is closed due to COVID-19.
* The shallow water playground outside the fence is a self-service, free of charge facility without lifeguard,
and the user is responsible for any personal injury or property damage.
* Please adhere to the safety instructions before entering.
- Shower room and changing room are available free of charge (please bring your own water shoes,
clothes and towels).
– Addtional iems can be purchased at Nami Store Sonata
– Please help keep the facility clean for everyone.
1. The swimming pool inside the fence is closed.
Please stay within the shallow areas (0.5 m) outside the fence.
2. Please wear water shoes (do not wear outdoor shoes).
3. Please refrain from diving, running, urinating, spitting or any other behavior that may harm others.
4. Pets are not allowed.
5. Dangerous materials such as glass and food are not allowed.
6. Please do not enter if you have symptoms of vomiting, diarrhea, infectious or other skin diseases.
7. Please do not drink the water (although clean, it is not drinking water).
Inquiries: Hotel Jeonggwanru +82-31-580-8000